Well I am sitting at home here is Hobart, Tasmania and its bloody hot, I reckon about 30-35 C outside, inside even with the aircon running full bore its close to about 25.
Where was this weather when I wanted to get out and do things eh!? blasted Tassie and its unreliable weather, you watch tomorrow will be something like -14... (well, probably closer to 20 C, annoying weather)
In any case, this waiting is killing me - It's close to 15-20 minutes before we hit the road (or at least I think thats the plan) and that means I will be a nervous blooming wreck when I finally have to leave my family and home for a good month and a half, that is untill the excitment of going out on my own takes over and that irrepresable grin of doing something you never thought you would but suddenly realise you can.
I should leave another quick entry when I land in Melb - if I can find an internet connection, as I have no idea if there is one where we stay, or even if there is if I am allowed to use it, ah well when I get to NZ my Aunty will let me plug into hers I hope, then shortly after that we are off for the Treck down south, which should be a hoot.
Time to get cracking I think, damn I will miss this place (never thought I would end up saying THAT!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment