Well, on the morning of the day we leave I finally got a nice restfull sleep, I think my body clock has ajusted enough now that my sleep patterns arn't fooled by the time displayed on my computer! (Stupid thing is on Aus time, but I can't be bothered to change it)
In any case its just a matter of time now untill we pack up an head down to Queenstown and spend a couple of hours driving to reach our destination.
Weather looks like its going to be "cold" (APPARENTLY 15 C is cold... weakling Aucklanders!), but we are expecting at least one day of rain, which will be a pain but oh well - comes with the bushwalking idea.
However this will more than likely mean this is the last blog for a while, I won't be able to take my laptop while away so unless I find a place to log on while I am not here this will be the last untill I get back on about the 14th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment