Well I am back in Auckland again, for the final week before I fly to the USA.
Having just got "home" from the Big Day Out i have to say I enjoyed it quite alot, even though the amount of people was mad and the small of drugs was quite literally everywhere the bands where great, I saw Mastodon (who I had never heard of before but where quite good), Powerfinger who where awesome and a few others, closing finally with the band Muse and the incredible mosh pit which I found myself in for the first 3-4 songs before I chickened out and pushed out through the amazingly packed crowd.
All in all a good day, a couple of drama's with the kid who's parents I was staying with - but after finally ditching that trainwreck I had a ball, ALOT of Eyecandy and interesting sights, along with a few jokers scaring people with costumes that made them look like they had been in a train wreck :P
I am looking forward to trying to let my shoulders finally recover as they are still very sore from all that pack hauling - everything else is fine and back to normal levels, thankfully.
Hopefully going to spend a couple of days with one of the guys who walked the track with me know, turns out he is an ex EVE-online player and has some similar interests to myself and is good fun to be around so that should be a right hoot, after that its a toss up whether to go up north from Waiwera and head to the bay of Islands for a day or two.
So, fingers crossed all will go well and I will continue having as much fun as I am right now
P.S. Photo's are coming soon™ as uploading 300 photos takes ages :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment