Well after a VERY long flight (most of which I slept in short bursts) I am now sitting at the departure gate for my flight to Washington D.C. in about 55 minutes.
The flight itself was good, even if I did feel a little unwell for a part and cumulated in a right ol' upchuck as we landed (was very bumpy) but I didn't even notice touchdown so thats good.
Customs was a breeze, baggage got sent off to transfer and some nice (albiet HUGE) black volunteer came over and showed me where to head once I got out of the International area - which I was much obliged to and crosses LAX in 5-10 minutes with his guidance (;) )
Now its just a little more waiting and I can start gawking at USA and slow down and enjoy things (traveling at over 900km/h for 12 hours does weird things to you!)
Ahh, just typing this is giving me the shakes - I AM FINALLY HERE! HAHAHHA!
If you could see my grin now it would go from ear to ear!
I will upload a couple of photo's I took while the sun came up over the Pacific ocean this morning. ;) it was pretty specky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment