Well I am in Washington safely, everything is working out fine - my lovely friend Mina is amazing and isn't evil or anything bad as the naysayers might have cried out, but anyway - after a couple of nights sleeping off the Jetlag I am once again a human being (or as close to it as I come ;) )
had some "Red Robbin" food today, its a sort of fast-resteraunt, a mix of fast food and such, and by the lord the serving size was HUGE! I managed to eat it all however, it was alot of food.
Currently staying a friends place from EVE, he and his family are wonderful people and amazingly nice so it seems like I am staying here for a while and then I have a hotel room back in DC to stay at tonight, so another couple of days in DC is the way it goes, lots more to post but for now this will do untill I can have some time to sit down and splurge about all the things that have happened in detail since leaving NZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment